CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

no school tomorrow cos im not re-taking my mother tongue. woohoo. plans for tomorrow, wake up around noon.. go for a swim ALONE again.. then i'll study. -nods- i kinda like swimming alone.. makes me think. too much sometimes.. hrrms.

go hear P.I.M.P on radio.. its damn funny. cos its goes.. "but a bitch cant get a dollar outta me.. blahblahblah.. that im a motherfucking p-i-m-p." damn funny. cos those are like censored..

oh i went to ikea ALONE just now. whats with me. -smacks head- was forced to go there.. cos my sis needed some paper and some other things.. so i looked like a total aunty, in my sailormoon uniform.. holding an ikea plastic bag. gosh. enoughhh!

oh yes, before i forget.. HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) -smuackkkk-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home